We’re excited to announce that the 5th International Workshop on CAR-T (iwCAR-T) will take place in person in Scottsdale, AZ, on 14 – 16 April, 2023. The Scientific Committee and Organisers have decided that the format for the meeting will be a hybrid workshop, with faculty/attendees meeting in a face-to-face workshop environment, with the opportunity for an expanded faculty and attendees joining virtually by invitation only. In keeping with the ethos of the workshops and iwCAR-T, the emphasis of the workshop will be on short high-level presentations, sessions of interactive debate and panel discussions.
iwCAR-T is an annual workshop/think-tank bringing together leading international clinical and translational research minds in CAR-T together in an in-person forum to discuss the current state of affairs in clinical care and research in CAR-T and to set the agenda for clinical and translational research priorities in collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Objectives are:
- Create annual opportunity for exchange of free flow of ideas, knowledge, and research in CAR-T
- Enhance networking and inter-disciplinary collaborations
- Create a platform for a united voice from CAR-T scientific/research community to provide focused input into the research priorities
- Improve clinical trial design and conduct to be more efficient and inclusive through robust interactions with industry sponsors, regulators, and patient advocacy groups
- Create an CAR-T-focused research agenda for philanthropic/funding agencies
Our Media Partner
We’re pleased to have the Video Journal of Hematological Oncology (VJHemOnc) be our official media partner, providing on-demand coverage that can be viewed in the Meeting Highlights tab.
VJHemOnc is a global, open-access video journal, dedicated to providing trusted and up-to-date medical information in order to improve the awareness and understanding of hematological cancers.
The goal of the journal is to expedite learning through the sharing of new data and expert opinion, and to rapidly disseminate the latest news and information to healthcare professionals, worldwide, on a range of innovative digital media – including video and blog formats.
VJHemOnc content is led by an editorial board of highly respected thought leaders with a combined expertise that spans the spectrum of hematological cancers. All content is created and published under the guidance of this board of world-leading experts.
For more information please see www.VJHemOnc.com